20 December 2013

[Review] Light will overcome darkness no matter what.


A salute for Meredith Walters for writing this book and touching the issues of teenagers nowadays. I am not a teenager, yet this tapped the door of my heart. How much it hurts thinking that a lot of teenagers suffer emotional and mental breakdown due to lack of love from people who supposed to love them, and to people who they think they can trust and depend on. Huh! Yeah, I kind of relate to that (take note, I said "kind of") ;)

This awaken me on some aspects of my life. Hope that people will read this will touch others lives as I will.

Light In The Shadows



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML