26 February 2014

[REVIEW] ROCK CHICK SERIES By Kristen Ashley

ROCK CHICK (Rock Chick 01) By Kristen Ashley


Lee and Indy

Synopsis:

Indy Savage, cop's daughter, rock chick and used bookstore owner, has been in love with Lee Nightingale, once bad boy, now the man behind Nightingale Investigations, since she was five years old. No matter what ingenious schemes Indy used to capture his attention, Lee never showed an interest and Indy finally gave up. Now Indy's employee, Rosie, has lost a bag of diamonds and bad guys are shooting at him. When Indy gets involved, Lee is forced to help. Complicating matters, Lee has decided he's interested, Indy's decided she's not. But she can't seem to keep Lee out of her life when she's repeatedly stun gunned, kidnapped and there are car bombs exploding (not to mention she's finding dead bodies).


Indy's best bet is to solve the mystery of the diamonds before Lee. Lee's challenge is to keep Indy alive and, at the same time, win back her heart.


Mina says..

This was the first book I’ve read of Kristen Ashley. Seriously, I was just in the 1st Chapter and I just can’t stop til my eyes hurt and got shut.
I love this book. I love Indy. I like that she loves Pearl Jam! (Because I like that band too, like, very much!) I like that she has Fortnum. I love coffee. I love books. I love the people. I love the characters in this book. Oh! I love Lee, Hank and Ally!
Caught up with the mess her barista made, Ally found herself indebted to Liam “Lee” Nightingale. A hot badass Alpha male who has a dangerous work. Hmm.. Go figure! He’s also her best friend’s brother, he also has the character as someone who screwed everything that moved with the exception of Indy and because he saw her as his younger sister 10 years ago. Have I said that they grew together? So try and think how Indy was with all those years. Have I said he’s totally HOT?
Indebted. In return? Ask Lee Nightingale for the payment..

.. And he told me bluntly.
“I do this thing for Rosie, you sleep with me.”
.. “Not like last night, we’ll both be naked and sexual acts will be performed.”

How brusque Lee is! Ha! Indy has herself some!

I loved the humor of this book. It’s totally hilarious! The action! The suspense. The drama. Tex!

 There’s so much more to love in this book. So totally recommended. ;)
And the love story.

Before I heard the disconnect, quickly, I pulled myself together and
told myself that even Rock Chicks could fall in love.
Then, I said, “Love you.”

Silence for a beat then, quietly, “Love you too.”

 



Buy Links:




...And I think, Indy and Ally were in this concert of Pearl Jam. 











Rock and Roll!! ;)
****************************************************************









Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML